Team Strawberry Captains 2019 !
- Experienced marathoner who recently completed the comrade run 2019.
- Ran 50 Half marathons in India and abroad since year 2012 with podium finishes.
- In May 2015, won track and field masters national athletics all Golds in four events.
- Best Runner Award at Mumbai Road runners (MRR) group 2016, 2017, & 2018.
- Successfully finished several full marathons: Mumbai, Mauritius, Manilla- Philippines, Gold Coast -Australia, Boston, Berlin & NewYork City.
- Finished the Berlin Marathon 2018 with Guinness World Record title of “the fastest marathoner in sari”.
- Pinkathon ambassador – For promoting fitness and active lifestyle for women in India.!
- Started his athletic journey from 2013.
- numerous marathons and Ultra Distance cycling events of 600km to 1000km.
- In July 2018, he completed his first Full Ironman at Frankfurt Germany.
- In May 2019 he was the Only Indian completing the Toughest Ironman race.
Team Mulberry Captains 2019 !
- Started running in 2013
- Completed the recent Comrades 2019 up run in 11.53 & 25 plus half marathons in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Pachgani, etc.
- Ran 8 full marathons in Mumbai, Gold Coast Australia and Zurich full marathon, and 10k
- Won several podiums at Veteran Pune, Bajaj Allianz Pune, etc.
- Best Personal time for full and half marathon are 2.05 and 4.30 respectively.
- An active member of the Satara hill half marathon organising committee and doctor by profession.
Manish Vinod Jaiswal
- Started running in Sep 2011.
- Coaches, and gives session to different groups.
- CEO and Chief coach of Snails2Bolt group who trains athletes all over India.
- Finished the IDBI Stadium Run in 2019 and the Tata Mumbai marathon 2018.
- 2 time pacer in 25 km endurathon for 2 hour 30 min on rolling hills
Competition Details !
What is the Team Competition?
It is a chance for you to be part of a community of like minded runners. The runners help the team by finishing with a good timing, the better the timing the more points you earn for your team. The winning team will be entitled to an enticing Mala’s Gift Hamper to carry home and prize money of Rs. 25,000, that will be donated to a local charity.
How do I participate/ get selected ?
Every participant is included in the team competition and will earn points for their team. You will be assigned to one of the two teams by the team captains. When you register you are asked to upload your Personal Best and last Half Marathon Timing certificate. Every two weeks the team captains will review the timing of all the half marathon participants and will bid on you with Ravine Run Rupees (RRR). The team that bids the most on you , will get you to be a part of their team. The RRR will be a part of the team funds and if the team wins, the RRR will be added to the Grand Prize and Donated to the charity. The captains will bid on everyone, ensuring that no matter your best timing you are contributing to your team! We are sure we will raise a great amount for charity and you will have a lot of extra fun during the run in your team!
How do I earn points for my team?
Each person that finishes the race within the following times below, earns points for the team:
The Team with The Highest Total Score Wins!
Each Member of the Winning Team will get an Attractive Gift Hamper worth Rs. 350/-
- The Half Marathon flags off at 6.30 am.
- Cutoff time for Team competition is 10 am.
- Gifts will not be couriered.
- You have to collect them in person at the Race venue.